Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blackout Tuesdays?? - Amumu

So now that I'm in college and all the fun of the summer is over, I have a new goal! A new blackout poem shall come out every Tuesday until I run out of champions....which probably won't ever happen considering how often riot shits out a new champion.

Here's Amumu. I tried to make it happy but eh, its hard. That little mummy is determined to have everything associated with him to be ingrained with sadness.


Remember, the world harbors people to institute judgment. 


Is this even grammatically correct?  I can't tell anymore. OH WELL. Have an awesomely fantastic blackout Tuesday and don't be an Emumu!

-dieowynn

edited on  10/27/11 to make it betterrr

1 comment:

  1. I like "remember, the world harbors people with unsecured hopes." The institute judgement part makes it unclear and eeh.

    ReplyDelete